Sr. Art Directors at Mindstream are part of a cross-disciplinary team responsible for crafting exceptional brand experiences. Equal parts imaginative and analytical, they possess quick creative thinking abilities paired with strong attention to detail. They are confident, yet adaptable. They produce work that is beautiful, yet usable. They are masters of balance. We’re looking for someone with a passion for leading, coaching, and collaborating with project teams from ideation through execution. We expect this role to be ready to jump into current projects, help to grow existing client relationships and fuel new business.
- Lead and inspire the teams
- Facilitate brainstorming sessions
- Translate business strategies into design opportunities
- Develop concepts and communicate ideas effectively
- Exceptional use of design principles: layout, typography, color theory, etc.
- Experience with photography or videography content creation
- Advocate for the importance of quality and consistency
- Interact directly with clients, partner agencies and vendors to foster external and internal team relationships
- Seek out constructive criticism and incorporate feedback as a part of your process
- Provide feedback to others and direct a team of designers, copywriters, and freelancers
- Have a passion for technology and awareness of emerging trends/best practices
- Cross-collaborate with UX, strategy, front-end and back-end development, project management & account service
- Strong, impressive portfolio
- 5+ years of hands-on practice creating impressive digital brand experiences
- Solid working knowledge of the latest versions of Mac OS, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, etc.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience
- Strong grasp of higher-fidelity asset development as it applies to photography and video within a digital property
- Experience managing a collaborative team of designers and writers
- Ability to multi-task and solve challenges
- Mindful of project timelines, client budgets, etc.
- Great attitude; self-motivated; professional demeanor
- Excellent communication style, both written and verbal