Find a career. Gain a family.
The Senior Graphic Designer develops and executes designs for project strategies that support marketing and creative initiatives for our key audiences; consumers, clients, and associates. This role will create and implement comprehensive communications in collaboration with copywriters so that our target audience can easily grasp key messages that drive established business KPIs and deepen the audience’s connection with our brand. This role partners with cross-functional teams throughout the business to consistently deliver connected messaging. The Senior Graphic Designer ensures all communications reflect our branding guidelines and brings our purpose to life through customer-facing tactics.
Safelite will be unlike any place you’ve ever worked. (This won’t be just the daily grind!) You’ll join caring and passionate teams that collaborate to make a difference, deliver extraordinary results and bring unexpected happiness. Every day. Your effort, heart and creative ideas will be valued and rewarded. And we care about your well-being. So, we’ll strive to give you what you need to be happy at work and at home.
- The Senior Graphic Designer will collaborate with internal marketing business partners to create meaningful visual solutions based on our business’ needs and effectively present their concepts
- Delivers targeted and on-brand creative through various platforms using fundamental and innovative design techniques pulling directly from the provided creative brief
- Takes an active role in evolving our brand’s visual expression and assures alignment with our brand positioning and customer insights
- Develops concepts and designs assets to be applied within print and digital platforms
- Creates logos, images, infographics, icons, and symbols and use them, along with other audio-visual components, to create a coherent message
- Determines size and arrangement of illustrative material and copy, selects style and size of the type, arranges a professional layout based upon available space and aesthetic design concept
- Design and produce strategically polished, multi-touch collateral to support both local and national campaigns
- With a close attention to detail the Senior Graphic Designer will proof and facilitate the approval of creative work prior to production
- In a timely fashion lead the production process for finished work, prepare and package native art files, provide project specifications to partners and ensure a high-quality product
- Knowledge of graphic designing software in a MAC environment, Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office
- Ability to present, persuade, and sell design ideas to executives
- Highly responsive individual who is a self-motivated starter with the willingness to display discretionary effort
- Completed work experience in responsive web design and digital media
We’re known as an auto glass company. That’s the focus of what we do. But we’re much more — we’re a growing and evolving service brand. And what really makes us unique is our people. Because at our core, we’re a People Powered organization — and our people come first and our culture matters. We’ll help you find a fulfilling career path and encourage you to have a life. Let us be the best place you’ll ever work.