Insight Global is looking for an Experience Architect to add to a growing team. The Experience Architect will collaborate with software developers, experience designers, product managers as well as a variety of stakeholders, to research, design and develop compelling digital experiences for their clients.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Advocate on behalf of the end user throughout research, design and development, working alongside developers, product managers, delivery leaders, analysts and other stakeholders who, may or may not have experience with a user-centered product development approach.
- Plan, conduct and moderate user research for clients, both qualitative and quantitative, and utilize research data generated from both primary and secondary sources.
- Synthesize research results into actionable insights and drive concept development including such methods as contextual inquiry, ethnographic research, persona and scenario development, and structured ideation.
- Work alongside software developers to use research to define and prioritize product requirements.
- Develop mockups, wireframes, and clickable prototypes for rapid, iterative design, using iterative testing methods to enhance usability and customer value during both design and development.
- Work alongside Experience Designers and Delivery Leaders to give direction and lead the planning of the experience team.
- Provide high-level direction for the development of a world-class digital experience.
- 5-8 years’ experience in user experience design field
- Experience with responsive web, mobile and desktop formats
- Experience with user experience design for multiple clients
- Proficient in interaction tools such as Axure, Balsamiq or InVision
- Familiarity with design tools such as Adobe Creative Suite
- Understanding of technologies to solution an effective user experience
- Portfolio of work required