UX/UI Designer Contractor
Agency located in Downtown Columbus has an immediate opportunity for UX/UI contractor. In this agency, the UX/UI Designers will work closely with Digital Art Directors, under the guidance of the Creative Director, to execute the creative concepts throughout the User Experience Documents and implementation phases as well as design intelligible digital user interfaces, ensure that they work, and make them an exciting, memorable part of the user experience. Their UX/UI Designers are responsible for understanding business problems and working with strategy, architecture and technology peers to solve them through designed solutions. Projects may include consumer-facing websites, properties and campaigns, web and mobile applications, internal tools and enterprise software.
- Creation of design, user experience and user interface projects
- Consider usability and conversion best practices in all work
- Participate in brainstorms
- Contribute to/execute content layout as well as maintenance/upkeep on existing projects
- Translate business and functional requirements into sketches and design assets
- 3+ years full stack design (concept, user experience, user interface) in consideration of websites, applications and web assets
- Ability to deliver strong design based on business requirements, brand and strategy
- Well versed with Adobe Creative Suite including a strong command of PhotoShop, experience with Illustrator and knowledge of Indesign
- Well versed with Sketch and various plugins as well as third party tools such as Zeplin and Abstract
- Strong interest in current digital trends and best practices
- Strong digital portfolio (please provide links or examples with application)?
- Track record working within team environment inclusive of developers, peer designers, and requirements/analysts?
- Strong understanding of production and asset creation
- Understanding of HTML, dHTML and cross-browser/platform parameters
- Outstanding communication and listening skills?
- Good time management skills?
- Desire and ability to work in a fast-pace high pressure environment with deadlines and high standards
If this sounds like an opportunity that you would like to explore further, send your resume to CreativesWorking@gmail.com TODAY. Client is conducting interviews immediately.