WHO WE ARE:
Looking for a fun, fast-pased, startup experience with huge growth potential? Come work with the fastest growing dental benefits company in the country, Beam Dental!
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
Beam is looking for a highly motivated, talented designer to help us grow and improve our brand experience across multiple platforms. As UX/UI Designer you’ll work closely with the Creative Director to build world-class web experiences, mobile apps, and marketing materials. As UX/UI Designer, you’ll be a natural problem solver who uses strong user experience fundamentals to create modern, user friendly interfaces.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
• Concept and/or layout creation for websites, apps, emails, banner ads, and sales materials under the supervision of the Creative Director
• Responsible for creative conceptualization and design direction including establishing a design framework, and overall design rules
• Concept and layout refinement based on internal feedback
• Solid understanding of the limits and constraints of HTML and the ability to apply that knowledge in producing responsive designs
• Strong understanding of information architecture, usability, and overall user interface best-practices.
• Collaborate with the Development Team to ensure correct implementation of approved design and layouts
• Responsible for keeping current with the latest design trends and tools
• A Bachelor’s Degree in Graphic Design or related field
• 2 to 5 years experience in Graphic Design
• A minimum of 2-3 years experience in Digital Marketing and Interface Design
• Strong knowledge of the Adobe Suite & Sketch
• Understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and browser capabilities across multiple platforms
• Detail oriented, highly organized and a keen eye for consistency
• Strong time management skills and accountable for meeting deadlines
• Must be team-oriented, dedicated, inquisitive, self-motivated and collaborative
We’d love to hear from you!