Looking for a mid level UX/UI Designer for a large corporate company in Columbus, Ohio. Must be available to work on-site, full-time.
The UX/UI Designer will work closely with the UX Leads to build a seamless digital user experience, gather feedback (using usability and A/B testing), and drive the design process for our website and mobile strategy. They will also work collaboratively with key stakeholders including business teams, international partners, and internal/external IT resources.
- A high attention to detail
- 2-5 years of experience in Web Design/UX/UI Design
- Relevant portfolio work/samples
- Naturally curious on how customers use technology (online, voice, touch)
- Driven to stay on the forefront of UX/UI/technology trends and future advancements
- Have a sense of humor and thrive in a relaxed (yet fast) work environment
Job Number: 8607
Job Term: 6+ Months
Portfolio Creative is an equal opportunity employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2n4a0t6