Looking for a temporary Video Editor for a large corporate retailer in Columbus, Ohio! Must be able to work full-time and onsite!
- Edit video content into compelling visual stories
- Edit new material to be used for corporate training or social media content
- Research trends, present ideas, and offer editing support for presentations
- Support the workflow of internal/external video requests
- Bachelors degree in a relevant field with a strong academic record
- 3-5 years experience editing video
- Experience and proficiency with editing and post-production workflow is a must
- Software, proficient in the following areas: (Adobe Premiere CC, Adobe After Effects, Adobe SpeedGrade, Adobe Media Encoder, Photoshop and Illustrator)
- Post-production experience, proficient in the following areas: (Editing, Motion graphics, Color correction, Sound design, Compression, Social standards & formats)
- Clean and simple design aesthetic
- Ability to work with colleagues in different countries and appreciate cultural differences; demonstrated ability to work calmly and maintain good judgment in fast-paced, high-stress environments, as well as ability to escalate appropriately
- Ability to manage multiple projects with competing deadlines
- Ability to think and react in a high-energy, fast-paced environment
Job Number: 8711
Job Term: 2+Months
Portfolio Creative is an equal opportunity employer.
Portfolio Creative partners with corporations, retailers and large creative agencies to bring them exceptional creative talent. We are the nation’s fastest growing creative recruiting and staffing firm for marketing, design, advertising, and digital roles. We recruit at every level, from junior to executive, for temporary and permanent positions.
To Apply: http://bit.ly/2voqfYu