MJ2 Marketing is a boutique marketing firm offering a full suite of marketing services from strategy and ideation to full implementation of branding, identity and content across the vehicles of print and web. We are looking for an enthusiastic candidate who has experience with video production to help plan and produce videos that will market our client’s services and products.
Under the supervision of the creative team, the Video Production Intern will be responsible for supporting our in-house graphic designer, web developer and various MJ2 employees with video marketing and advertising opportunities. The internship will allow the candidate to receive valuable work samples and experience in the fast-paced digital marketing industry.
This part-time internship with a time commitment of 8-12 hours per week.
- Design, storyboard, edit and produce promotional video for various clients
- Export HD video files appropriate for web use and upload to relevant platforms
- Update all digital assets as needed
- Assist the department in developing branding elements for various companies
- Dress appropriate to the office atmosphere and business environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Experience with GoPro and GoPro editing software
- Prior video marketing expertise
- Experience running social media campaigns
- iMovie and/or Final Cut experience
Please send your resume and samples of your work to email@example.com.