The Ohio State Bar Association, a Columbus-based statewide professional association for attorneys, is seeking to fill the position of Video Studio Production Specialist. This unique opportunity will provide the qualified candidate with an opportunity to utilize their talents with a well-respected and employee-oriented organization.
The ideal candidate will have an undergraduate degree and five or more years of live studio video production experience and techniques to support OSBA projects, show development and production management as well as corporate video production.
The successful candidate for this key position brings energy and creativity to the work place. The candidate works extremely well in a team environment and has a broad understanding of On-line and Off-line studio and mobile production equipment, process, editing, execution and possesses the following:
- Develop, produce and execute comprehensive videos for Continuing Legal Education.
- Create engaging and creative Marketing/communication videos.
- Expert level understanding and technical use of HD video cameras (PTZ and DSLR), audio boards, lighting, switching equipment (Tricaster) and computers.
- Advanced experience in Non-Linear Editing, Motion Graphic, Photoshop and complete Adobe Suite.
- Ensure the highest success and quality of On-line broadcasts and Off-line shoots.
- Manage multiple projects and see to completion.
- Produce engaging videos above and beyond requirements.
- Uses creativity and critical problem solving skills on projects assigned to them.
- Manage multiple projects for both internal OSBA clients, Affiliates and outside clients.
- Manage team of freelancers and internal team members based on show requirements.
- Manage scheduling of studio; shoots, availability regular maintenance and set construction.
- Editing and upload video projects on tight deadlines and to the standards of quality set by OSBA.
- Reliable and Punctual.
Please provide links to work examples that satisfy the above requirements.
The Association is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages a diverse environment. The OSBA does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, gender, age, national origin, sexual orientation, veteran status or physical or mental disability. Please send resume along with salary requirements NO LATER THAN Monday, June, 12, 2017 to: Kelly Adams, Ohio State Bar Association, 1700 Lake Shore Drive, PO Box 16562, Columbus, Ohio 43216-6562 or email to email@example.com. No third parties or phone calls please.