Location: Columbus, OH, USA
Responsible for supporting the digital marketing initiatives at Vertiv by producing digital assets required for outbound marketing efforts. The Web Designer will support marketing programs and campaigns by producing effective user experiences using a mix of creative skills, technical knowledge and commercial awareness.
- Work with the marketing team and other stakeholders in the business to ideate, and launch interactive experiences that convey the value of the company’s products and solutions to the market. Leverage the skills of the marketing services team at large to produce effective digital storytelling that drives conversions.
- Develop the layout/design for landing pages, emails and forms; then implement using standards compliant HTML/CSS code.
- Execute authoring tasks in the Episerver web content management system, and other internal and external web sites. Ensuring that search engine optimization (SEO) best practices and usability standards are applied consistently.
- Crafting effective responsive user experiences across multiple platforms.
- Store source files and finished collateral in the designated repository for publishing and archiving, ensuring other marketers can leverage the efforts. Stablish best practices and ensure compliance with file handling practices within the graphic designers for the Americas.
- Track projects and tasks using the Vertiv marketing collaboration system (Wrike); provide timely updates to stakeholders and management.
At Vertiv, we offer the stability of a global leader in a growing industry and the opportunity of a startup.We design, manufacture and service the mission-critical infrastructure technologies for vital applications in data centers, communication networks and commercial and industrial environments. With $4.4 billion in sales, a strong customer base and global reach in nearly 70 countries, our move to establish a standalone business enables us to deliver greater value to our customers and create new opportunities for our people.Whether you’re an established professional looking for a career change, an undergraduate student exploring options or recently received your MBA degree, you’ll find a variety of opportunities at Vertiv. Explore them now and join our team of 19,000 employees in making the future of our customers’ business possible.
No calls or agencies please. Vertiv will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vertiv is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.