The Creative Intern responsibilities are to help the creative team, made up of designers and copywriters with any project-related task – no matter how big or small – with a “can do” attitude. This will include assisting the Creative team with research, the execution of previously established concepts, as well as, both the ideation and formation of new concepts, etc. As well as the ability to create visually compelling experiences that are up to date with the latest digital trends. Strong working proficiency with Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, Word and other publishing programs is preferred.
In general, you’ll…
- Collaborate with Creative Directors, Art Directors, Copywriters, Strategists, etc.
- Support Art Directors in the development and framing of conceptual ideas, for our both internal and external purposes
- Assist with the quality assurance / creative proofing process to uphold the fidelity of our creative output
- Work closely with internal agency departments to produce engaging concepts for use within both traditional and digital channels – such as company presentations, business cards and promotional flyers.
- Utilize strong communication skills and creativity to bring both visual and written ideas to life, from concept through to completion.
If specializing in design, a typical day could consist of…
- Research competitors and emerging trends as it applies to visual design
- Storyboarding out proof of concept layouts for both internal and external pitches
- Creating visual prototypes and screens when needed for client presentations and user testing
- Assisting in the design and execution of of high quality, user-focused and visually appealing ads, emails, landing pages, websites, and other digital assets