- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- CSS (including cross-browser compliant CSS-based layout)
- jQuery (preferred)
- WordPress (preferred)
- PHP (optional)
- Passionate about web and mobile technology
- Degree in Graphic/Interactive/Web Design (or equivalent work experience)
- 3-5 years of web design experience
- Excellent communication skills with internal team and external clients
- Must have a social media presence (Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn at a minimum)
- Must have an online portfolio — come on, you do this for a living
Competitive pay and full benefits are available to qualified applicants.
Apply Now for the Web Designer position.