The Web Designer is responsible for multiple projects and ownership of day-to-day maintenance accounts. In this role, you will be responsible for directly supporting a very large, nationwide customer, in the retail industry (female consumer focus). You will be conducting photo shoots of assets for our client and then build weekly digital advertising. You will work closely with Account, Creative, Interactive Creative and Interactive Technical Services to ensure creative concepts and execution meet the established business objectives.
- Works with Project Managers and/or Account Service to gather information on assigned projects and work autonomously.
- Collaborates with Account teams, Brand teams and copywriters to develop and execute creative concepts while following established brand style guides.
- Ownership of design and consistency throughout the life of each project, consistently consults with Creative Director for guidance and validation.
- Able to present and pitch creative concepts successfully to internal and client teams.
- Able to organize and execute photo shoots.
- Able to lead and manage junior designer(s) as necessary on projects.
- As appropriate, recommend and implement solutions to improve production values, process flow, quality standards, and team efficiency.
- Consistently and accurately report time within time sheet program on a daily basis.
- Maintain a professional and collaborative demeanor in all internal and client interactions and communications.
- 2+ years of client or agency experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent combination of experience.
- Proficient training in graphic design, typography and interactive design.
- Proficient with Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Basic understanding of interactive usability principles.
- Strong prioritization and interpersonal skills to balance multiple demands.
- Ability to develop new concepts quickly, an extreme attention to detail, and strong communication skills.
- Ability to work as a team player.
- Strong organizational and time management skills are necessary.
- Must thrive in a fast-paced dynamic work environment.