Putting your best foot forward in the age of virtual-everything can be a little intimidating.
Mark your calendar for a panel discussion on best practices for virtual interviews and showing your portfolio! This event is free to attend.
We’ll cover virtual interviewing, resumes, portfolios, social media, and personal-brand management.
Our panelists will be:
- Kristen Harris, COO & Co-Creator of Portfolio Creative, specializing in creative recruiting, staffing, and talent representation for marketing, design, advertising, content, and digital talent.
- Josh Walz, Designer at ZoCo, serving up design expertise in branding and User Experience.
- Tayler Sweeney, Account Manager of creative services at TekSystems, lending her expertise in preparing candidates for interviews.
- Brian Kaiser, Freelance Photographer & Photo Editor at 614 Magazine, sharing his lens as a storyteller, picture-taker, and change-maker in the Columbus creative scene.
- Moderated by Kyle Asperger, Brand Marketing Strategist and Founder of Studio 301.
Come with your questions about any aspect of the job search experience—we will save plenty of time for Q&A at the end!
If you’re interested in having a one-on-one portfolio review, sign up for our Virtual Portfolio Review session on June 25. (Rescheduled from March!)