Virtual May Volunteer Meeting
Join us for our virtual volunteer meeting on Tuesday, May 12 at 6:30 PM! The Co-Presidents will start the meeting with some general updates, and then we’ll break off into subcommittees.
We’re asking for registration to better enable breakout sessions. Pick between:
1. Business Development – Reviewing sponsorship packages and prioritizing reach-out lists.
2. Creative Best – Putting together a creative brief.
3. “School for the GIFted” Animation Workshop – Going over plans for promotion and organizing lesson plans.
4. Gives Back – Supporting Flying Horse Farms Camp at Home.
5. Pinewood – How to re-imagine the Derby in a socially-distant environment.
6. Portfolio Review – Two parts: Panel Discussion on Best Practices for Video, and the Review event itself!
Thank you for joining us!
And mark your calendars for our May speaker, CSCA Presents: Reneé Seward.