Industry Leaders’ Guidance for Crafting Your Story
This event has been rescheduled from March and is now free to all participants. We appreciate your patience while we reconfigured this event to an all-digital experience!
Inviting students, grads, pros, and anyone who wants feedback on their portfolio: get your digital portfolio ready for this virtual review session! Get a 20-minute virtual face-to-face with a reviewer, get constructive criticism, and then get moving to the next. We’ll use Zoom breakout rooms to enable this experience.
This fast-paced session will offer you a range of perspectives on your portfolio all within one evening. This is designed to be a casual setting to connect you with some of Columbus’ finest creative talent in a range of disciplines, covering branding, print, and digital. You’ll have the opportunity to practice your interview skills, get feedback on your work, and gain insight into the industry.
This event is now FREE to attend. All previously paid registrants will be contacted and refunded.
Participation is limited to the first 30 people to sign up.
How to participate
- Register for your spot in the event.
- Pick your top 3 examples of your best work and prepare to spend 10–15 minutes talking about them.
How the portfolio review will work:
- Using Zoom breakout rooms, each participant will get four rounds of 20-minute one-on-ones with professionals.
- We ask that the participants select their top 3 creative projects to share so that they have time to both present their work and ask questions of the reviewer.
How do I prepare for a virtual portfolio review?
- We have compiled a list of best practices from our panel discussion with local experts. Download the PDF
My digital portfolio isn’t ready.
- It’s never too early to get constructive feedback. This session is all about improving your portfolio and getting practice sharing it to help you feel confident next time you interview for your dream job.
Questions? Ask CSCA’s VP of Education, Kyle Asperger! Email him at email@example.com