We’re looking for an account executive with agency experience who can make immediate contributions to our company.
- Experience: minimum 5-7 years advertising/marketing agency experience required
- B2B experience in industrial or technology industries preferred
- Writing and editing skills required
- Experience in designing and managing integrated demand generation campaigns
The Account Executive (AE) understands the client’s business goals and helps manage agency resources to ensure successful completion of client deliverables. Acting as a client services representative and project manager, this role is responsible for moving along projects and providing best-in-class service and solutions, as well as producing forward-thinking ideas to improve the communications process and expand the business. An AE will be expected to pitch to clients, so a very confident and assertive attitude is necessary to promote the agency’s ideas and benefits.
The AE will also develop client programs for lead generation, digital, interactive, and traditional collateral development, as well as integrated campaigns. You will also be required to work with the Account Director to plan and manage the overall account strategy including strategy, proposal development, messaging, branding, creative, budgets, schedules, and vendor coordination.
Knowledge of digital media buys and database marketing principles a plus.
The AE contributes to and develops marketing campaigns, and acts as the liaison between client and internal teams. Responsibilities include:
- Manage client account and project deliverables
- Ensure integrity of client brand
- Budget tracking and reporting
- Copy editing/proofing
- Coordinate outside vendors to support programs
- Direct client and creative meetings
- Pitch strategies and creative to clients
- Effectively communicate and collaborate with internal teams
- General administrative duties as needed day-to-day
You must be able to work in a fast-paced, quick-turn environment. Attention to detail is paramount. Strong problem-solving skills are a must. Dedication to client service is required.
You must be flexible to support clients across multiple time zones, occasionally needing to adjust daily hours to ensure clients’ expectations are successfully met. The job will require additional hours when necessary to ensure project timelines are met.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates can email a resume and cover letter to Krista at Krista@simarketing.net.