We are looking for a communication professional with 3+ years of prior advertising/marketing/PR/digital agency or client-side marketing-communication related experience. This full-time, account service opportunity is perfect for you if you are:
- A self-starter, excellent communicator and team-player that inherently wants to be a captain. Industrial strength writing, proofing and editing skills are an absolute requirement. OCD-levels of detail awareness.
- Compelled to respond to client requests and ensure that the end product delivers on-time, on-budget and, most importantly, beyond expectations.
- Experienced with developing content for a full range of written materials including press packages, collateral, scripts, client correspondence, reports.
- Comfortable with developing and nurturing client relationships. Hungry to help pursue potential leads and participate in new business pitches.
- Energized by media relations campaigns: strategic story pitches and innovative engagement strategies; and able to support them with effective media lists, briefings, campaign summaries and editorial calendars.
- Thoroughly familiar with all print, digital, and video functions.
- Able to help create, maintain and update project strategies, proposals, timelines and budgets.
- Excited to provide on-the-ground support for events and other client activities, including production assistance for video shoots, logistics for live events, orchestrating tv, radio and print interviews for clients.
- Financially adept to manage project life cycle: estimating, invoicing, payables, receivables, reconciliation.
- Conversant-to-fluent in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Zoom; Adobe Suite a plus.
BrandWell is an established full-service, integrated advertising and marketing agency, with a fun, creative and collaborative environment that offers a competitive pay rate with the added benefit of flexible hours. We do great work for solid, respected clients. This position offers telecommuting potential, with in office time also required. Located in beautiful downtown Gahanna, near the Creekside development.
How to Apply
Submit your qualified resume, cover letter, references and salary/hourly requirements to:
Stephanie Cotts, Chief Strategy Officer