Please apply on our website to be considered for this position.
Are you a person who enjoys working with a small team in a fun and fast-paced office atmosphere? Are you self-motivated and able to juggle a number of duties at one time? Does learning new skills and gaining experience interest you? If so, this unique Administrative Assistant position might be the right fit for you.
Position Summary: Buckeye Interactive is a web engineering firm based in New Albany, Ohio. This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the President and team by coordinating office and business support services. Full-time (30-40 hours/week) availability is preferred.
- Highly organized
- Keen attention to detail
- Adaptable, action-oriented, and collaborative spirit
- Self-motivated and self-directed
- Innate curiosity and eagerness/willingness to learn
- Schedule meetings and calls for President and team members as needed
- Keep President’s calendar – schedule, confirm, cancel appointments as necessary
- Prepare meeting note documents for President
- Answer phones, monitor voicemail, and ensure phone system messages are current.
- Keep office space orderly
- Order/pickup office supplies
- Collect mail
- Welcome guests with a warm greeting
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Familiar with Google calendar and Google drive
- Experience in an office environment with the ability to ensure professionalism and confidentiality required
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Competitive pay and full benefits are available to qualified applicants.
Sound like you? Please apply on our website to be considered for this position!