PPA Agency, a top 10 central Ohio advertising and digital marketing agency, is looking for an agency account manager.
PPA is a faith-based agency with a family-first culture and hybrid working environment. With 38 years in business, we serve national clients in a variety of industries.
- Build, maintain and grow positive client relationships while working closely with our design, digital and client service teams to deliver exceptional creative work on time and within budget.
- For assigned accounts, serve as the primary contact between clients and the agency, engaging in daily communication including email, video conferencing and phone calls to ensure all project requirements are being met to PPA’s standard of excellence in serving our clients.
- Independently or with team members, meet with clients to introduce the agency, conduct discovery meetings, present proposals and begin new projects. Provide excellent follow up to clients and clearly communicate client needs and strategic vision to designers, developers, writers and team members.
- Understand the client’s business model, industry and needs, and make strategic marketing recommendations alongside our design and digital teams.
- Direct the creation of proposals/quotes, timelines and budgets. Quote new projects and oversee work to ensure projects stay within scope.
- Handle client requests effectively, offering thoughtful and efficient creative solutions. When needed, can provide solutions for challenging projects and requests.
- Manage client relationships, large projects and complex timelines simultaneously.
- Review project work for quality and present deliverables to the client alongside designers, developers, writers and team members.
- Assist in overseeing the profitability of accounts and the cultivation of new business where appropriate, including the creation of proposals and RFP responses.
- Although rare, this position may require occasional travel or extended availability.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in marketing, marketing management, advertising, business administration or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience in a marketing/creative field preferred.
- Strong interpersonal, communication (written and verbal) and listening skills with high emphasis on teamwork and collaboration. Detail-oriented and organized.
- Comfortable presenting and speaking to large groups including C-level/executives.
- Maintain a spirit of enthusiasm and kindness in relationships with clients and team members.
- Understand costs, budgets and basic accounting concepts. Can bridge the creative and business ends of the agency.
- Proficiency in Word, PPT, Excel and Google Slides, Sheets and Docs.
PPA offers a competitive benefits package including a hybrid work environment, 401k contributions, profit sharing, paid time off, health insurance and more.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
About PPA: We are a top advertising/digital marketing agency in Columbus and have been in operation for over 37 years. PPA is a full-service advertising and digital marketing agency providing clients with creative and cost-effective marketing and promotional solutions.
We’re a no-fluff, straightforward, honest, proven, hard-working agency with a diverse team of talented individuals.
We look forward to hearing from you.