About Holden Ellis
Holden Ellis is a boutique creative agency that makes people curious. We’re big thinkers and even bigger do-ers because we believe that. With nearly a decade of providing excellent creative solutions to our local, regional and national clients, we know greatness comes from within—that’s why we’re a values-based agency focused on Bold Ideas, Relentless Execution, Universal Gratitude and Caring More.
About the Role
Holden Ellis is looking for an Art Director who can translate client problems and agency strategy into thoughtful, bold design. This creative maestro focuses on visual languages that foster design systems, identities and design assets for brands, web, digital experiences, environmental and integrated campaigns.
- Think conceptually and solve business problems presented by the client
- Understand the importance of the big idea and how well the work reflects it within the framework of the clients’ brand
- Understand the marketing objectives and demonstrate an ability to deliver the message through design
- Create and conceptualize multiple concepts for new assignments
- Ability to execute ideas flawlessly-paying attention to design, layout and typography.
- Contribute to the communication, demonstration and evolution of the creative product to clients at the highest possible standard
- Interact with the client and strategy director to gain a total understanding of the client’s business strategy and the market in which it is competing
- Comprehend communication strategies through creative briefings and generate innovative ideas.
- Act as the main force of visual execution and be responsible for quality control.
- Bachelor of Fine Arts or equivalent degree in commercial arts or related field
- 3-5 years’ experience in Senior Designer/Art Director
- Well versed in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop and Figma
- Knowledge in motion design a plus
- Be able to execute concepts to a visual standard for client presentations
- Understanding of brand, product, digital media, and how people interact with each of them
- Proven ability to manage and organize multiple tasks and meet deadlines
- Hybrid work model
- Heath Benefits
Want to join the HxE Team? Take the first step by emailing Josh your portfolio.