The Cedarville University Department of Art, Design, and Theatre seeks an imaginative and highly-motivated Assistant Professor of Interactive Design. This is a full-time, tenure-track eligible teaching position.
The applicant best suited for the position will:
- Provide a portfolio of work demonstrating excellence in web/interactive design, research, and the application of industry-standard technical skills including front-end web development
- Demonstrate a record of professional experience and achievement
- Sustain professional and academic work appropriate to the discipline
- Actively contribute to the development of the interactive design program
- Possess a commitment to market-oriented curriculum
- Mentor and disciple students
This position is subject to the University’s verification of credentials and other information required by law and Cedarville University policies, including the successful completion of a background check. Applications will be accepted until the position is filled. This position is pending budget approval.
- MFA or equivalent field-related terminal degree preferred
- Proven experience with interactive design
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work as a team member
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Documented successful college-level teaching experience preferred
- Committed to biblical integration in and out of the classroom
- Qualified applicant must be a born-again Christian
- Qualified applicant must agree with and be willing to abide by Cedarville University’s doctrinal statement, community covenant, and general workplace standards
All official inquiries should be directed to Jennifer Cochran (email@example.com), Director of Academic Human Resource Services.
Cedarville University is an Equal Opportunity Employer