We are seeking a motivated, driven person with a background in graphic design and marketing to join our team. The ESC of Central Ohio is a State Agency dedicated to providing Central Ohio school districts with innovative solutions and services to ensure student success. Here are just a few of the perks of working with us!
- School Employees Retirement System of Ohio (SERS) pension with matching
- Medical, vision and dental benefits
- Professional learning opportunities
- Paid sick leave
- Generous holiday schedule
- Personal days
- Education discount
Apply using this website: https://bit.ly/2YObyJa
Responsibilities and Essential Functions:
- Champion and execute company brand strategies and tactics throughout a range of communications platforms.
- Enforce brand marketing guidelines across all communication vehicles including trademarks, logo designs, brand images, agency services, programs, solutions and brand messaging.
- Lead, coordinate and execute service, program, and solution marketing activities including promotional support materials, website content maintenance and related materials.
- Create and maintain marketing collateral.
- Experience in B2B marketing serving multiple audiences.
- Provide support for web and social media marketing activities including content development, maintenance, enhancement, and project coordination.
- Use relevant data and customer insights to inform marketing strategies and materials.
- Provide graphic/multimedia design services for the service center and member districts.
- Manage all graphics, photography and video assets, as well as marketing and communication materials.
- Create and manage content on center web pages and audit web pages for timeliness and accuracy.
- Ability to navigate large, complex organizations and teams to develop key relationships.
- Work well under deadline pressure.
- Assist the policy and communications coordinator with agency brand management.
- Assist staff in producing and making presentations.
- Meet regularly with clients, member districts and center management staff.
- All other duties as assigned by the superintendent or his/her designee.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, marketing, communication, journalism, public relations or a related field.
- Three years of experience in marketing, branding, and communication management.
- Experience working with a print center/copy center.
- The ability to meet deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Must be able to think creatively and innovatively with attention to detail.
- Strong computer skills utilizing the following programs: Survey Monkey, Microsoft Office, Adobe Suite, iMovie, FinalCut and email automation programs such as MailChimp.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Familiarity with the latest trends, technologies and methodologies in graphic design, web design, social media, production, etc.
- Experience with Mac platform preferred.
Salary:Commensurate with experience and in accordance with specified salary schedule.Reports To:Communications & Policy Coordinator