As Copywriter and Content Strategist, your main role is to work directly with the Creative Director and Account Strategy team to write, edit, and proof messaging and copy for a variety of projects and clients, upholding Origo Branding Company’s standard of creative excellence, helping to meet all of the client’s objectives and deadlines.
- Copywriting: Conduct the copywriting and messaging for each touchpoint of the accounts assigned to you, including integrated marketing campaigns, TV/video scripts, websites, email blasts, blogs, ad campaigns, and other strategies.
- Proofing: Assist in the proofing of content and messaging – ensuring that the voice, grammar, and structure of messaging is correct.
- Culture: Uphold the brand culture, voice, and professionalism Origo promotes to all of its clients and partners.
- Communications: Conduct business communications involving emails and coordinate projects with the Accounts and Creative team on a daily basis, keeping leadership informed on the progress of project objectives.
- Presentation Preparation & Strategy: Assist in the creation and preparation of account strategy and presentations, as well as lead consultative meetings and Q&A sessions to obtain the information needed to produce the intended content for each project.
- Client Meetings: Attend meetings, assisting the Creative and Account Strategy team in crafting content strategies for projects and marketing tactics, as well as helping to present creative strategies and concepts to clients.
- Coordination: Organize and manage content, assets, and objectives for internal and external projects in areas involving copywriting and messaging strategies.
Recommended Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Degree in creative writing, journalism, communications, English, marketing, or related field is preferred
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and clients
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Experience in written communication, including writing, editing, and proofreading for a diverse range of mediums
- Ability to create concepts and overall brand/campaign messaging for a diverse range of clients
- Computer proficiency with Excel and Word
- Comfortable working in fast paced agency environment
- Talent, drive, and ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team setting
- Ability to develop ideas, take initiative, and assume responsibility for the tasks assigned to you for a variety of projects
- Passion for collaboration; intellectual curiosity
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients, and co-workers
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance. To be considered for this position, please indicate your interest by sending your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. (no phone calls please)
Founded in 1985, Origo Branding Company is a growing agency with a long history of strong client relationships, award-winning work, and a culture that encourages professional development and team collaboration. We are here to help our partners make an impact in their organization and community. And we work every day to do that in a way that aligns with our values of hard work, honesty, and a commitment to embrace the diversity, ideas, and perspectives of all people.