Holden Ellis, a creative marketing agency, is looking for a creative wordsmith who believes in the power and art of compelling copy. This position is, ideally, a part-time role to begin that leads to full-time within a few months. The Copywriter’s primary focus will be helping to lead the messaging (brand, web, print, scripts) for our clients and the agency. The ideal team member is inspired and driven to change the world for our clients through words that make their audience take action.
MARK TWAIN SAID, “THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE ALMOST RIGHT WORD AND THE RIGHT WORD IS REALLY A LARGE MATTER—IT’S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE LIGHTNING BUG AND THE LIGHTNING.”
If this lights a fire under your butt, then upload that resume, cover letter and hit SEND.
>> Holden Ellis is proud to be an equal opportunity employer <<
- Work collaboratively with team to create innovative and conceptual copy.
- Copy proofing.
- Communicate directly with clients.
- Assist in ideation for projects and campaigns
- 5+ years of copywriting (preferably in an agency setting)
- Strong skills in grammar, copy editing/proofing and storytelling
- A believer in “less is more” when it comes to copy.
- Positive, optimistic outlook
- Problem-solver (this is cliché, we know, but it’s true)
- Laser focus on details
- Enjoys working in open, collaborative environmental
- Street cred for being musically inclined
ABOUT HOLDEN ELLIS:
Holden Ellis is a boutique creative marketing company that provides strategy, design, video, copy and photography for clients around the country. If you think you fit the mold, email email@example.com. We’re looking to fill this position fast so please apply if you think you’ve got what it takes.