The Corporate Manager of Digital Marketing develops strategies and designs, implements, and manages marketing campaigns including web, Search Engine Optimization (SEO)/Search Engine Marketing (SEM), email, social media, and display advertising that promote our brand, products, services, and the Foundation driving innovation and efficiency into all aspects of digital marketing communications through the customer journey. The Corporate Manager of Digital Marketing partners with stakeholders and plays a leading role in enhancing brand awareness within the digital space as well as driving website traffic and converting leads to customers using web analytics tools to analyze online statistics and marketing campaigns while identifying the best practice to optimize online marketing performance, leads and conversions. The Corporate Manager of Digital Marketing also partners with the human resources and executive leadership team to manage, develop and execute corporate internal digital communication projects.
This is not a telecommuting position.
Essential Activities and Tasks
Digital Analytics and Reporting
- Develops and implements goals and standard processes for digital marketing analytics, tools, and reporting across the organization working with multiple locations and departments.
- Measures and reports performance of all digital marketing campaigns and assesses against goals (ROI and KPIs).
- Identifies trends and insights and optimizes spend and performance based on these insights.
- Utilizes strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Monitors conversion points and optimizes user funnels.
- Analyzes social media campaigns and translates anecdotal or qualitative data into recommendations and plans for revising them.
- Provides oversight and standardization of SEO practices for websites along with execution of the practices.
Digital Content Management
- Manages and oversees all digital platforms (e.g. website, content, social media, SEO) ensuring the success of our business objectives
- Writes original, creative stories and other content across all online mediums to develop increased, purposeful engagement and responsiveness from readers.
- Finds creative ways to share the brand voice while being disciplined not to veer off-voice or message.
- Tags and titles website content with an understanding of how the words chosen impact natural search traffic and rankings via recurrent optimized content.
- Creates new website pages and adds photos and other enhancements, as requested, while maintaining website standards.
- Manages and updates multiple Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, and Flickr profiles and accounts for the company locations.
- Monitors all social media outlets (e.g. websites, posts, blogs, etc.) daily and posts/responds to topics or posts/comments made on the published content.
- Manages RSS feeds and bookmarking.
- Recommends and applies social media best practices, techniques, tools, processes, websites, and applications as part of the social media mix and to improve overall results and efficiency.
- Works closely with the IS Department to ensure that the company website is being fully leveraged for maximum impact and results.
- Identifies threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company brand and reports it to appropriate parties.
- Manages the Ohio Living Intranet and provides end user support.
Digital Strategy and Marketing
- Leads and supports development of overall digital marketing strategy to grow brand awareness and online presence as well as driving website traffic and converting leads to customers.
- Develops, executes, and manages marketing campaigns including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media and display advertising that promote our brand, products, services, and the Foundation.
- Researches and identifies opportunities that will promote growth on website and social media.
- Uses creative means to drive strong engagement and organize growth of all social media channels.
- Works with the marketing team, supporting teams, and vendors to support the idea of experimentation and requires a plan to measure results to scale effective campaigns.
- Ensures that project/department milestones/goals are met adhering to approved budgets.
- Conveys a sense of community and builds a following based on valuable content and mutual sharing.
- Represents the organization online as a relationship facilitator and conduit of information to the online reader community, members of the media, and monitoring media.
- Establishes and sustains effective relationships with individuals and groups to aid in building effective media relations.
- Researches and identifies opportunities to enhance online activities that engage more readers, prospects, and donors.
- Educates and supports the leadership team with a strong grasp of current marketing tools and strategies and lead integrated digital marketing campaigns from concept to execution.
- Works closely with the human resources team to support digital recruitment marketing campaigns and jobseeker engagement.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or journalism required.
- Five years experience in digital marketing and communications required.
- Experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns.
- Experience in creatively identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate.
- Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels.
- Experience with HubSpot or similar marketing automation platform.
- Experience with A/B and multivariate experiments.
- Experience with social media (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, blogs, etc.) and social media best practices.
- Proficiency with website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, etc.)
- Proficiency setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Proficiency with Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), and the internet required.
? Learn more about this opportunity and apply at http://bit.ly/OL_DigMktgMgr.