Craver Community Supervisor
Home Office – Columbus, OH
This position is responsible for connecting, building and fostering meaningful brand engagement with social communities both online and offline, while also ensuring accurate business information and brand narrative is owned, paid and earned digital marketing channels. This position will coordinate, curate and implement planned and organic content calendars for our social media platforms to support the brand, restaurants and retail product line marketing and PR activities.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Requires a 4-year college degree and a minimum of 2 years’ experience working in consumer products, services, retail, or related industries, within a marketing department or agency working on social media.
- Knowledge of social media platforms both from the consumer point of view and the intricacies of each platform’s admin tools.
- Experience in social media ad buying and analysis.
- Ability to address customer experiences and identify crisis content, utilizing our formal escalation process.
- Must be proficient navigating the social media landscape with an eye for new trends and platforms to help guide the marketing team and the White Castle Brand.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to interpret data and present insightful recommendations.
- Ability to work within a team and be a positive force for the brand.
- Must be prepared and excited for occasional travel to publicity events, Castle openings, or other brand engagement opportunities, and enjoy interacting with Cravers of all generations.
- Plan, curate and execute social media calendar of organic and paid content across current and future White Castle social channels.
- Monitor and engage with customers/shoppers/consumers on social media communities, ecommerce and review sites.
- Curate, cultivate and maintain relationships with influencers, influencer aggregators and fan groups online and in person, when required for promotions and grand openings.
- Measure, report and benchmark social community sentiment, conversation topics, trends and post-performance, and how White Castle is performing relative to competition.
- Maintain accurate business listings on Google, Yelp and other digital sites and review platforms.