As Creative Director, your main role is to lead the creative process for a variety of projects and industries, upholding Origo Branding Company’s standards to create effective results at every level of our clients’ needs.
- Strategic Leadership: Understand the strategic and communication goals for each project, leading a full-service team of professionals to develop creative solutions for small- to large-scale brand, marketing, and digital initiatives.
- Conceptual Strategy: Empower, guide, and lead the team on developing conceptual and creative approaches for a wide range of campaigns and brand strategies in a diverse set of industries, guiding the strategic, visual, and messaging approach for each account – upholding the quality and standards needed to achieve positive results for each initiative.
- Content & Design Strategy: Help lead the copywriting and design for each touchpoint of an account, working with the team to ensure the tactics being developed are achieving the strategic and communication goals set for the project. This includes brand strategies, integrated marketing campaigns, TV/video scripts, websites, email blasts, blogs, ad campaigns, and other strategies.
- Research & Analysis: Lead the process to work with the client, ask strategic questions, and learn about their business in order to understand the communication goals for the project, helping to guide the creative process with Origo’s internal team.
- Quality Control: Implement methods of quality control to make sure each project is proofed and checked for alignment with strategic objectives – ensuring that the voice, grammar, and structure of messaging is correct. Ensure quality control on project strategy, content, and creativity.
- Presentation & Client Communication: Attend meetings to present creative strategies, backed with research and process-driven solutions, engaging the client and moving the project forward in a successful way.
- Organization & Oversight: Maintain a constant awareness of the various needs and upcoming project deliverables, and work with the team to allocate, prioritize, and adjust schedules to maintain project timelines, scope, and potential changes in client priorities.
- Culture: Uphold the brand culture, voice, and professionalism Origo promotes to all of its clients and partners. Carry out the goals of the agency.
- Communications: Business communications involving e-mails and coordinating projects with the accounts and creative team on a daily basis, keeping yourself and team members informed on the progress of project objectives.
- Presentation Preparation & Strategy: Manage and assist in the creation, preparation, and delivery of account strategy and presentations.
- Client Meetings: Attend client meetings, leading the presentation of creative strategy, and assisting the accounts team in generating confidence in the client around the direction of the project.
- Coordination: Organize and manage content, assets, and objectives for internal and external projects in areas involving copywriting and messaging strategies.
- New Business: Assist in business development by crafting RFP responses and business pitches, as well as promoting the company through blog posts, social media, etc.
- Mentoring: Mentor and grow the creative team, ensuring that all associates feel supported and valued, and have the opportunity to grow their skillsets and contribute in new ways to Origo.
- Sense of Urgency: Maintain positive relationships and attitude in a fast-moving environment. Must be able to consistently work with a sense of urgency and lead the team in a positive and productive way.
Required Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- Effectively communicate strategic goals to enable the creative team to successfully deliver on project objectives
- Ability to manage multiple projects and clients, upholding project timelines and scope amongst the creative team
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration; intellectual curiosity
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers
- SUGGESTED: While not mandatory, it is preferred that the candidate has agency experience, as well as has worked in the capacity of an Associate Creative Director or Creative Director role
- ADDED VALUE: Strong experience in written communication skills, including writing, editing, and proofreading
The Creative Director will be given the following resources to accomplish their outlined objectives:
- Health, dental, & vision benefits through United Healthcare.
- Gym membership opportunities. Dry cleaning services available.
- Parking stipend provided.
- 401K and profit sharing after 1 year of employment.
- PTO to cover appointments, illnesses, and vacation
- Eight paid holidays + additional days at the discretion of the company.