SimpsonScarborough, a higher education marketing firm in the Columbus, Ohio, is seeking summer interns with a background and interest in design, marketing, and/or digital strategy. Interns will have the opportunity to gain hands-on experience with projects that have a direct impact on colleges and universities. They will receive invaluable experience in the field of research-driven marketing, with the opportunity to collaborate daily with our Creative, Strategy, and Research teams. Each intern will benefit from one-on-one mentorship and will be an active participant in agency life.
Graphic Design, Advertising, Visual Communications, Creative Writing, Journalism, and Marketing
Recently graduated Seniors, rising Seniors, and Juniors with strong work experience
- Expertise in Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch
- Familiarity with Microsoft Communication products (Outlook, Teams)
- Consistent communication (in-person and through digital channels)
- Presentation skills (internal and client-facing )
- Time-management (daily tasks and long-term goals)