As a designer at Bonfire Red, you must be a creative individual with a solid understanding of the fundamentals of graphic design. You’ll be asked to design the look and feel of deliverables through various touchpoints in both digital and print mediums. You must be able to translate ideas from sketchbook to final execution, making sure your design work is brilliant enough to meet both our clients’ expectations and our own very high standards. You will be asked to execute your project through final production, either working alongside our development team or collaborating with a printer. Finally, you have to have a strong passion for the creative process and should recognize our breadth of work as an opportunity to improve your skills and hone your craft.
- Solid in the use of Sketch along with the latest Adobe suite including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Ability to follow creative direction and client brand guidelines
- Ability to own your own milestones and tasks, ensuring all work is delivered on time
- Firm understanding of typography, composition, and layout
- Clearly articulate your ideas to internal teams and to clients
- Nice to Haves: mad skills in photography, illustration, video, motion graphics, print design, 3D, front-end HTML, writing, etc
- An online portfolio of design work that visually demonstrates professional experience in branding, digital, and print design
- 2 or 4yr degree in graphic design, visual communications, or interactive media
- 2-5 years of professional graphic design experience
- A passion for branding, responsive web design, information architecture, print and packaging design, and interactive prototypes
- Must work collaboratively and effectively with developers, copywriters, producers, other designers
HOW TO APPLY:
- Please introduce yourself and send a link to your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- No recruiters, please.