- Columbus, Ohio
- Contract – both full-time hours and intermittent project work is available
A local client of ours is looking for a long-term contract Digital Designer. The desired candidate will have a minimum of 2-4 years experience in production graphics and media assets for a variety of projects in both web and email. Candidate is someone who thinks creatively, works efficiently, and enjoys working in a fast-paced, creative environment.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Strong digital design skills and experience designing websites, emails, social posts and online banner ads
- Healthcare professional experience is a plus
- Well organized and able to manage project schedules and deadline
- Excellent project team communication skills
- Actively participate in project production
- Work closely with project managers, designers, and development staff
- Highly proficient in graphics and digital software including, Adobe Creative Suite, Sketch, Abstract and Zeplin
- Proficiency using the AEM platform
- Experience in Figma a plus!
- Basic animation skills
- Agency or Corporate Marketing experience
- Experience working with healthcare, medical devices, pharmaceuticals, or similar industries
Portfolio Creative is an award-winning women-owned specialized staffing and recruiting company providing talent in the digital, marketing, and creative industries. We work with clients in several states, and employ candidates in and outside of Ohio. Please note, we do not have the ability to work with candidates outside of the U.S.