Mayco Colors seeks to hire a full-time Digital Designer to join its Marketing team at its Hilliard facility. This role is responsible for designing and executing creative solutions for several product lines in a creative environment. This position will focus on the design and delivery of promotional creative marketing assets for sales pieces, emails and enterprise websites. This role directly reports to the Marketing Manager.
What You Will Do | Role Responsibilities
Essential job functions, include but are not limited to,
- Conceptualizes and designs multiple creative solutions that will be used for digital and print purposes.
- Assists in the creation and execution of the following material; catalogs, brochures, flyers, website layouts, and company email promotions.
- Creates assets for websites, e-mails, print ads, social media elements, and others as needed.
- Optimizes and delivers final artwork for hand-off to printers or partners for printing and distribution.
- Performs testing and makes recommendations to improve customer experiences for product emails and website updates.
- Assists in photo shoots as needed.
- Completes other marketing projects or initiatives as directed or assigned.
About You | Qualifications
Candidates who possess the listed skills and experience are encouraged to apply.
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design with 1-2 years’ experience, or equivalent experience in 2D design, typography and color/product design.
- Fundamental experience and/or knowledge of digital photography.
- Experience within fine arts is desired but not required. An ability to develop a strong passion for is required.
- Ability to thrive in a creative and dynamic environment managing competing priorities and demands in a timely manner.
- Solid verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- Strong organization and planning skills.
- Ability to successfully partner and collaborate across the organization with various departments and teams.
- Proficiency with of Adobe Creative Suite software, specifically Photoshop and InDesign with relevant samples to be considered.
Mayco, founded in 1954, produces ceramic glazes and products for artist around the world. Our mission is to ignite creativity and inspire ceramic artists at all levels of expertise. Through our award-winning techniques and highly praised educational programs, we spark imagination and encourage users to explore the world of ceramics and Mayco.
Our people are the heart of our company. Their passion for ceramics, dedication to our consumers and commitment to quality in everything we do is unmatched. The range of experience we have on the team includes manufacturing employees with over 30 years of service, former PYOP, clay and traditional studio owners, art educators with active teaching certificates, and recent Fine Arts graduates from several area colleges. This mix assures the preservation of our founding principles, infused with practical experience and fresh creative perspective and energy
We offer comprehensive benefits including a 401k plan with employer matching. To learn more about our company, please visit www.maycocolors.com .
Equal Opportunity Employer
To apply for this opportunity visit the posting on Indeed.com