Chek Creative is looking for a digital marketing manager that will transform our business into a digital powerhouse. This role will be our first marketing role, and the ideal candidate is comfortable taking on internal and external marketing priorities.
Role & Responsibilities
As the digital marketing manager, you
- Develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
- Plan and execute all digital marketing initiatives including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, and display advertising campaigns.
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Measure and report on performance of all digital marketing campaigns while assessing against established benchmarks (ROI and KPIs).
- Identify trends and insights, then optimize spend and performance based on these insights.
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies.
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Collaborate with our clients and their marketing leadership to provide consultation services and insight.
- Proven working experience in digital marketing.
- Ability to work autonomously.
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences.
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Fathom Analytics).
- Comfortable working with development teams and under constraints.
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking.
- Up to date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement.
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- A willingness to be vulnerable and ask questions about things you don’t know.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and autonomously.
- An understanding of how to make tradeoffs to manage deliverables and timelines.
- Comfortable in client-facing situations.
- This role has a $60,000 base salary with tremendous upward potential as our agency grows.
- We offer flexible hours and time off. See our Careers page for all benefits & perks.
About Chek Creative
We started as a one-person studio in 2016. With word spreading throughout Columbus and the United States, Chek Creative has grown into a small community while maintaining its original energetic style. We build feature-rich web and mobile applications that drive significant business value for their stakeholders while maintaining and growing a portfolio of small business WordPress websites and blogs. We differentiate ourselves through a sustained focus on quality solutions in the face of both technical and market-related obstacles.
Must be located in the US. While currently 100% remote, our company is based in Columbus, Ohio. Applicants must be willing to travel to Columbus semi-annually.
- Competitive compensation.
- 401(k) matching.
- Flexible paid time off.
- Distributed remote work with flexible work hours.
- Annual continuing education budget.
- Fitness and wellness reimbursement.
- Monthly team lunches.
- Twice a year, we celebrate our team’s successes and plan for the future with an all-hands meeting in Columbus, Ohio.
While we do not currently offer group health insurance, we are committed to meeting employee needs as we grow and plan to offer this benefit soon.
Thank you for your interest in this position! Please send your qualifications and availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.