We’re SimpsonScarborough, the first and last name in higher education research, strategy, creative, and digital. In other words, we’re a full-service marketing agency who specializes in higher education.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate project manager to join our growing digital team that can strategically review projects to understand what technology can be used to best accomplish tasks, what tasks look like, how they work together, cost projections, and timelines. As a project manager at our company, you will be responsible for supporting a dynamic mix of design, development, UX, and media planning & placement services. You will spend most of your time balancing project priorities, forecasting resources, reporting project progress, and coordinating the needs of our production team and contract workers. This is a new position for our team. While we have processes in place, we’re looking to you to help transform some aspects of our operation and establish systems that can scale over the next 12-18 months.
- Managing multiple, concurrent production schedules
- Facilitating daily team meetings to asses active project status and assign/adjust priorities
- Collaborating with account leads on project roadmaps to ensure projects are correctly scoped and clients are fully informed on cost estimates, timelines and resource needs
- Accurately managing resource allocation and hours of all team members or contractors.
- Development of Gannt charts/ relevant timelines
- Creating and managing client-facing reports for active media campaigns
- Measuring and reporting project performance through available tools/resources
- Quality assurance reporting for client deliverables
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 3-5 years relevant project management experience, preferably in the execution and management of digital creative, web development, and media placement
- Strong team management and relationship building skills
- Data-driven mindset with proven experience utilizing metrics & insights as tools for informed decision-making
- Proactive, plan ahead, thinking in long-term time frames as well as short time frames
- An extreme eye for detail and an understanding of high-quality deliverables
- Experience working cross-functionally with operations, strategists, UX/UI designers, developers, analysts, and media placement professionals
- Basic understanding of HTML and analytics, desired
- Experience working in a scrum or similar agile methodology, preferred
- Experience with project management tools. MavenLink and Asana, preferred
- PMP Certified, desired
SimpsonScarborough offers a full benefits package, including nationwide health coverage, dental, vision, a 401k, PTO, paid parental leave, and over 15 holidays per year. Our salary will be commensurate with your experience, so be ready to let us know what you’re seeking. Please submit your cover letter and resume either to this posting.
SimpsonScarborough is an equal opportunity employer. We have a strict anti-harassment policy and a no tolerance non-discrimination policy. We welcome employees of all backgrounds regardless of nationality, race, religion, gender identity, veteran status, politics, favorite sports team, ability to spend a weekend on a Netflix binge, and all characteristics protected by state and federal law. Come as you are; we will be proud to have you on our team!