Meyers + Associates Architecture is a full service architectural firm with a specialization in a wide variety of project types. With a culture of collaboration, innovation, professionalism, and expertise, we are looking to expand our team with the position of a Marketing Director. Joining our team requires skill, creativity, enthusiasm, and a willingness to solve problems with analytical and critical thinking. We are seeking a strong content writer and strategist with a strength in graphic design to support the overall company in attaining projects, acquiring talented staff, and brand awareness in the industry.
Roles and Responsibilities of Position
- Manage marketing campaigns, including email, social media, mailings, and more.
- Schedule, coordination, and creative direction for Architectural project photography, working closely with architectural project team.
- Involvement with Interior Design team to create Environmental and Wayfinding graphics for architectural projects.
- Manage social media accounts, including creating designed content and scheduling of postings.
- Publication submissions, including copy writing.
- Support brand implementation through all company documents and presentations.
- Maintain and manage content on Meyers + Associates website, mainly project photography and descriptions, announcements, and staff updates, along with SEO and Google Analytics analysis.
- Communication and coordination with third party website design firms to implement new website design.
- Create and maintain project cut sheets and proposal submission information.
- Manage creation, editing, printing, and binding of proposal submissions.
- Develop ideas for new content and marketing strategies to meet company goals of brand awareness, project attainment, and staff acquisition.
- General marketing and design administrative duties as required.
- Maintain branded office amenities, including bottles, mugs, glasses, construction site equipment, etc.
- Collaborate with firm Principal, internal Marketing Team, and colleagues for oversight on company needs.
An ideal candidate has
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred) with major or significant coursework in Marketing and/or Graphic Design.
- 4+ years of related work experience in Marketing position, with emphasis on Graphic Design.
- Strong interest in social media and digital marketing with experience in content creation, including copy and graphics.
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suites (mainly InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator), Microsoft Office, and WordPress.
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills.
- Understanding of current trends in design, marketing strategies, and digital media platforms and SEO.
- Independent worker with ability to lead, organize and manage tasks, and show self-driven initiative and creative problem solving.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willingness to learn new skills and programs as related to the Architectural industry.
- Knowledge of Architecture industry a plus, but not required.
Compensation and Benefits
Meyers + Associates Architecture offers a competitive salary, commensurate with experience. Our benefits package includes healthcare insurance, retirement plan with employee match, bonus opportunities, paid time off, flexible hours, potential remote work hours, reimbursement for professional development, parking, and a fun collaborative work culture.
Interested candidates please apply
Send your resume, 2-3 work samples, and any other applicable materials to:
Christopher Meyers, AIA
- Please include “resume – marketing position” in the email subject line.
- PDF files are required. No word processing, desktop publishing, or multimedia files.