Learn about our firm and open positions here.
Primary responsibilities will include:
- Work directly with clients, the environmental graphics studio, and all other MKSK staff to produce exceptional design work.
- Assist in the design and development of brand identities, wayfinding & signage systems, environmental graphics, and placemaking opportunities.
- Contribute to the planning and design of graphics for Landscape Architecture, Urban Design and Planning teams, as well the Business Development and Marketing team as needed.
- Contribute towards designing a better human-centered environment.
- Involvement in all project stages, from conceptualization, design development, and implementation. The right candidate will be essential to our team’s continued growth and will be provided with opportunities to define their role as the studio grows.
- Ability to manage staff, consultants, clients, and project tasks.
- Ability to work in team environment and effectively meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to collaborate across offices with internal staff
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel and Outlook software.
- Develop design site plans, specifications and costs for land development.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, industrial design or related design discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience.
Please apply by submitting a resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org or to inquire about other MKSK positions.
MKSK is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and we value the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.