King Business Interiors is looking for a fall design intern. $13 per hour, 8-10 hours a week. Starting August 29th – November 20th.
- Visual Communication/Graphic Design Major preferred
- Basic knowledge of layouts, typography, color, and other graphic design fundamentals
- Proficient in Adobe Indesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator. Familiarity with Microsoft Publisher and Powerpoint
- Strong creative and analytical skills
- Ability to work in a team and alone
- Portfolio of design work
Intern Duties & Responsibilities:
- Create and design print and digital materials. This will include marketing brochures, event invites and collateral, social media graphics, presentations, and bid documents.
- Help marketing team set up fall events and manage day-of design needs.
- Adhere to brand guidelines and complete projects according to deadline.
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing & Design to develop design concepts for events, social media, and presentations.
- Collaborate with sales team to prepare bid documents as needed.