PLANIT is a wayfinding and environmental design firm that is looking for in intern with a desire for growth, a drive for learning and passionate about all things design. With us, interns will experience an environment where they are encouraged to contribute actively in the design process, utilize one-on-one mentorship from design professionals, and gain crucial experience. As an intern, you will experience all phases of the design process by working with a graphic designer as an integral part of our team. You will also regularly be asked to assist in internal marketing efforts such as website updates, help in managing our social media, and updating print items just to name a few tasks.
If you are passionate about design, willing to take risks and be part of a high-performing team, we are looking for you.
Successful candidates will command the following characteristics:
- Fearlessly creative, enthusiastic, inquisitive and passionate about design;
- Collaborative, team-oriented and able to take design direction and run with it;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Aptitude for digital software including: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup (not required, but a plus), wix, and social channels;
- Strong graphic communication skills’
- Entering Junior or Senior year,
- Self Starter
To be considered, all applicant must submit a link to a portfolio site, or upload samples of work to email@example.com. Portfolio cannot exceed 20 MB. Include a copy of your resume with your portfolio submission.