PLANIT is looking for in intern that has a desire for growth, a drive for learning and passionate about all things design. With us, interns will experience an environment where they are encouraged to contribute actively in the design process, utilize one-on-one mentorship from design professionals, and gain crucial experience while participating in client meetings. As an intern, you will gain experience in all phases of the design process by working with a graphic designer as an integral part of our team. You will regularly be asked to assist in internal marketing efforts such as brand evolution, help in managing our social media and updating print items just to name a few tasks. If you are passionate about design, willing to take risks and be part of a high-performing team, we are looking for you.
Successful candidates will command the following characteristics:
- Fearlessly creative, enthusiastic, inquisitive and passionate about design;
- Collaborative, team-oriented with integrated design and leadership capabilities;
- Strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Aptitude for digital software including: Adobe Creative Suite, Sketchup (not required, but a plus), web builders, and social channels;
- Strong graphic communication skills.
To be considered, applicant must submit a link to a portfolio site, or upload samples of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Portfolio cannot exceed 20 MB. Include a copy of your resume with your portfolio submission.