Meeder Investment Management is an employee-owned firm that has helped clients successfully reach their financial goals since 1974. Located in Dublin, Ohio, Meeder has over 100 professionals dedicated to serving the financial needs of individuals, corporations, and government entities, with over $25 billion in assets under management, advisement, and administration. Meeder’s advice and product suite is driven by our founding principle: providing investment solutions designed to improve investor outcomes. Meeder works with clients – both directly and through financial advisors – to offer a broad suite of investment solutions including: mutual funds, investment portfolios, separately managed accounts, retirement plan services, and cash management solutions.
Meeder associates enjoy a dynamic working environment that is built on our five core values: Integrity, Passion, Discipline, Excellence, and Results. To foster these core values, we look for candidates who are team-oriented, resourceful, and energetic and want to make an impact on a thriving firm.
This design focused marketing position is a newly created position to support the increasing design demands of the Marketing Team. This position will report directly to the firm’s Chief Marketing Officer and will be primarily focused on designing and laying out Request for Proposals and other highly visible content. The Graphic Design Specialist position will support our Creative Services Strategist, utilizing templates, design style guides and best practices identified across the teams. This role will need to have excellent project management skills and be a great communicator, as we utilize software to collaborate for efficiency. This role may be considered as a hybrid role, with a balance of virtual and in-person availability based on demand. We will be considering the hourly demand requirements for this role based on hours needed to support the project pipeline.
- Support the Creative Services Specialist with the following:
- Development and maintenance of presentations, pitchbooks, product fact sheets, commentaries, and business-line marketing collateral.
- Maintain the library of templates, slides, photography, video clips, icons, charts, and graphic elements for use in print, video, and digital marketing.
- Collaborate with business stakeholders and internal subject matter experts to develop and produce marketing and sales deliverables.
- Ensure that marketing material adheres to corporate brand standards, style guides, and legal and compliance guidelines.
CRITICAL SUCCESS FACTORS
- Detail oriented with a focus on quality and consistency of performance, proven proofreading skills.
- Effective time management and project management skills; ability to juggle multiple concurrent projects without compromising quality or missing deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal communication and presentation skills; ability to articulate design concepts and effectively engage in dialog regarding feedback.
- Client oriented with demonstrated success collaborating with colleagues at all levels to plan, develop, and continually enhance presentation and marketing materials.
- Highly proficient with Adobe Creative Cloud design applications (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, Premiere, and After Effects).
- Mastery of the Microsoft suite including PowerPoint, Word, and Excel (graph creation using data sets).
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design, Visual Communication, or a related field required.
- Minimum of 5 years of demonstrated experience in presentation, print, digital design, and production; experience in the financial services industry is a plus.