The Graphic Designer will help expand awareness and recognition of the Rev1 Ventures brand among the region’s startup, corporate, and partner community. The role is responsible for creating designs for all print and digital projects related to the Rev1 Ventures brand. Responsible for promotional materials for startups, including pitch decks and one-page overviews.
This position reports to the director of marketing and will be working closely with a cross-functional team to design and execute creative solutions in a fast-paced environment.
- Develop creative design solutions for use across all marketing campaigns, including presentations, print collateral, web/social, infographics, eBooks, direct mail, email, and signage.
- Develop creative materials for startups in Columbus, including pitch decks and one-page overviews.
- Work according to a strategic content calendar, providing visual assets on time for the website, blog, and social media.
- Work closely with clients, partners, and vendors to create campaign materials, ensuring adherence to Rev1 brand standards.
- Create/maintain design templates and brand materials.
- Help ensure organization compliance with brand standards by regularly updating all external and intra-organization marketing and communications and presentations.
- Keep manager and client teams informed on the status of projects.
- Assist in the production of video and photo shoots.
- Understands the importance of budgets, timelines, and project tracking while delivering innovative design solutions.
- Help manage the implementation of marketing projects and events, as needed, supporting the marketing team’s goals.
Skills and Experience:
- Has proven ability to translate complex design challenges into clear, customer-friendly experiences.
- Must have a strong sense of design/style with willingness and ability to do production work.
- Excellent knowledge of best practices for print and web.
- Collaborative, inclusive, and flexible team member.
- Resourceful self-starter who takes action and responds quickly to change with a positive attitude.
- They are highly organized with excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills are required.
- Shows professional respect while maintaining positive, healthy relationships with team members.
Schedule: Full-time, 40 hours a week
Location: Rev1 Ventures – Columbus, Ohio
An equal opportunity employer, Rev1 Ventures does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment because of an individual’s race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, or marital status.