Home Office – Columbus, OH
The graphic designer will create and produce artwork using computer software, for work related to White Castle restaurant and retail products brand marketing elements, along with companywide projects as assigned. They will be responsible for the production of digital art files taken to final mechanical/art requirements, as well as having familiarity with video files.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- At least 3 to 5 years’ experience with professional production design in digital and print formats.
- Associate or Bachelors degree in graphic design or related field.
- Production level skills working in design software, e.g. InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of print production techniques and digital/web platforms.
- Experience with Acrobat and Microsoft Office (for Word and Power Point).
- Able to work collaboratively on assignments and take feedback in a constructive manner.
- Highly organized and detail oriented to ensure accuracy of work output.
- Able to articulate creative design concepts and present visuals with rationale confidently to key stakeholders.
- Able to thrive and maintain a positive attitude in a fast paced, results-driven environment.
- Required occasional travel to print production facilities, external business partners and agencies.
- Produce variations of advertising agency concepts as they extend to print, outdoor, point of purchase materials, digital, web and mobile executions.
- Produce final art for print production and advertising media distribution requirements.
- Versioning for numerous components of marketing materials; taken to final art as required by project from low to hi-res images.
- Revisions to past production files to modify content, specs, prices, etc., such as for retail sales collateral and restaurant menu boards.
- Design layouts for Craver merchandise and premium items.
- Editing images, retouching as needed.
- Copywriting to interpret current campaigns into new headlines, subheads and key content.
- Combine art, technology and consumer behavior to produce content that drives intended engagement.
- Manage numerous simultaneous ongoing design projects within designed timelines and deadlines.
- Organize, manage and track digital asset files/creative work to meet the organizational needs.
- Serve as a resource to other Home Office departments in need of graphic arts support.