As one of Central Ohio’s fastest growing communications agencies, Origo Branding Company is looking to add a Graphic Designer to our team of creative strategists. As a Graphic Designer, your main role is to work directly with the Creative Director, Art Directors and Account Strategists, to develop concepts, conduct graphic design, and manage production for a variety of projects and clients in a team environment, upholding our company’s standard of creative excellence when helping to meet all of the client’s objectives and strategies.
- Conceptual Strategy: Participate in and contribute to the development of conceptual directions for a diverse range of industries and projects, delivering creative ideas and approaches for storytelling to help fulfill the strategic goals in both print and digital environments.
- Design & Layout: Develop designs and layouts for a diverse range of branding, advertising, and digital tactics, reflecting an understanding of the project and company goals for each initiative.
- Production: Conduct production and revisions outlined by the client, achieving strategic objectives and goals all the way through to the final delivery of files and assets for each project.
- Project Meetings: Attend internal and external meetings to better understand the objectives and feedback provided by the client and/or company leadership.
- Project Coordination: Organize and manage content, assets, and objectives for internal and external projects, demonstrating the ability to independently be responsible in successfully achieving project deadlines and goals for the accounts you are assigned.
- Standards & Processes: Demonstrate leadership qualities and the ability to work in a team, collaborating proactively in the creative process, providing constructive feedback and actions to help make each project a success.
- Onboarding: Learn the processes and standards set forth by Origo, demonstrating the ability to independently take on greater tasks as you grow within the company.
Recommended Skills, Experience, and Abilities
- 3-5 years of experience as a Graphic Designer
- Advertising/Marketing Agency experience is preferred, but not required
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (while not a requirement, experience in Sketch is appreciated)
- Experience managing and prioritizing multiple projects and clients
- Excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
- Comfortable working in fast-paced agency environment
- Talent, drive and ability to work independently and in team settings
- Ability to develop own ideas, take initiative and assume responsibility
- Passion for collaboration, intellectual curiosity, and a positive/constructive attitude
- Team player who is committed to their career, clients and co-workers
Origo offers a compensation package that includes competitive pay, generous PTO, and health, dental, and vision insurance. To be considered for this position, please indicate your interest by sending your resume, portfolio, and cover letter to email@example.com (no phone calls please).