We’re looking for a Graphic Designer that utilizes strong conceptual thinking and design knowledge to translate client concepts into design pieces.
What You’ll Do:
- Works collaboratively with team, Lead Designer, Creative Director and owner to create innovative and conceptual assets for web, print and video.
- Act as project lead on various projects
- Delivers bold ideas
- Ideation for brands, projects and campaigns
- Adapt to change + handle multiple, competing priorities, while demonstrating excellent time management skills
- Receives direction from lead designer or creative director.
- Ownership over designs for several features and mid-sized projects.
- Knows when to involve stakeholders
- Anticipates feedback
- Articulates design decisions
- Creates 2-3 different design options for all stages of design, each option a strong solution
What You Need:
- 3-5+ years of design experience (preferably in an agency setting)
- PROFICIENT – skills in typography, design, conceptual storytelling and visual communication
- Expert knowledge in Adobe Creative Suites
- Positive, optimistic outlook
- Laser focus on details
- Focus on branding
- Strong interest / experience in mobile and digital design
Email email@example.com with your portfolio.