- Columbus, Ohio
- Full-time, Contract-to-hire
A local client is looking for an Interaction Designer. Ideal candidates have a passion for creating delightful user experiences with a solid understanding of design, task flow, and product design strategy.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
- One of the largest and fastest growing optical retail companies in the U.S.
- Have been improving lives for over 30 years
- Focused on providing affordable eyewear and care
- Design, conduct, and evaluate studies to understand and improve user experience
- Work closely with user researchers, product strategists, and business leadership to conceptualize product requirements
- Create detailed mock-ups and communicate interface specifications to developers and business analysts
- Communicate compelling interaction through workflows, diagrams, animations and micro-interactions
- Work with quality assurance teams to eliminate undesired outcomes during the practical execution of the product and user acceptance testing
- Code basic HTML/CSS for CMS and UI testing tools
- Four year degree in related field; or equivalent
- 6+ years’ experience in crafting digital/software strategies
- 4+ years’ experience working closely with data analysts, UX specialists, brand strategist, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of Photoshop and best practices
- Working knowledge of SVG creation/manipulation
- Understanding HTML, CSS and CMS systems
Portfolio Creative is an award-winning women-owned specialized staffing and recruiting company providing talent in the digital, marketing, and creative industries. We work with clients in several states, and employ candidates in and outside of Ohio. Please note, we do not have the ability to work with candidates outside of the U.S.
Job Number: 5904