Front End Developers are the creators of the modern web. Everything that we create gets interacted with on a daily basis by people all over the globe. When you are working on projects internally or for a client, it is critical to the success of many brands to build high quality and scalable solutions that exceed all expectations. Being a Front End Developer provides an introduction into the world of client centric development while providing opportunities to apply your education in a real world seeing. Our clients expect quality solutions that you can help bring to life. Interested in taking the leap?
OppGenetix is the leading Central Ohio paid digital advertising agency. Our ability to double revenues year over year stems from the intense training we provide all new associates at our firm. The strategies you will learn are rooted in our 15+ years of running digital marketing campaigns for billion-dollar brands like M/I Homes, BrewDog, AEP, Sally Beauty and many more. Here at OppGenetix you will be working on front-end development tasks including content edits, design revisions, page debugging, and a whole host of other tasks. Ideally, you have experience writing and debugging HTML, CSS, and PHP with a desire to learn more. We want to help you grow your skills to prepare you for the world of web development as well as utilize your skills to increase the value of our end product that we serve to our clients.
Here’s what you should know:
- Have a passion for good design and good code
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with modern development frameworks
- Have an interest in, understanding of, or experience with Agile development methodologyHere’s what you have:
- Are skilled in UI Development technologies such as HTML, CSS
- Familiarity with chrome developers tools
- You are highly motivated and have a passion for creating and supporting great products.
- You enjoy working side by side with people of all backgrounds and disciplines
- You have very strong verbal and written communication skills.
- You are great at solving problems, troubleshooting, and implementing solutions to complex technical issues.
- You have a basic understanding of software development and programming languages.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $30,000.00 to $40,000.00 /year
- HTML & CSS: 2 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Paid time off