We are looking for a self-starter and who has experience designing solutions for digital, video and print. Our ideal candidate is a problem solver who gets excited about working with writers, content strategists, web developers and account/project managers in a collaborative, fast-paced environment. This position will start as a 90-day contract to ensure the designer fits well with our team. After 90 days, the contract will be renegotiated.
Key Attributes of our Junior Designer:
- Has a critical eye
- Is available 35+ hours a week
- Design within set brand standards for a portfolio of clients across multiple industries
- Strong communication skills
- Strong time management skills
- Takes direction and hits the ground running
- Ability to accept and implement constructive feedback from internal and external stakeholders
- Design & Layout: Design thoughtful solutions for a wide variety of collateral including web, print and video. Projects include but are not limited to: flyers, websites, print advertisements, branding, PowerPoint presentations, brochures, catalogs, emails, infographics, trade show displays, web ads and more.
- Meetings: You should be able to present your work to the client in a clear and concise way. The designer should also be able to answer any questions about creative direction the client may have. The designer must also have the ability to lead or contribute to brainstorm sessions that drive creative direction.
- Creative Project Management: Our designer will be expected to manage the creative project details and ensure the quality of each and every project. Our designer should ask all the right questions at the start of the project and ensure timelines are met and client expectations are exceeded.
- 3-5 years of agency experience
- Degree in advertising and graphic design or equivalent experience
- Proficiency in the Adobe Creative Suite
- Comfort in Microsoft, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience working across teams to synthesize feedback and input
- Must present portfolio, sketches and other examples of their artistic ability
To apply send your resume AND portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your contact information. No Soliciting please.