Marketing Communications Coordinator ($45,000 – $52,000)
Lake Shore Cryotronics, Inc., a global leader in the development of high performance tools for the characterization of materials in temperature and magnet environments, has a need for a Marketing Communications Coordinator to contribute to the ongoing success and expansion of our business. We are an established Westerville-based global leader in temperature and magnetic measurement instrumentation serving science and industry.
position will conceptualize and design graphical visual materials for all forms of print and digital marketing and technical communications collateral while also fulfilling documentation requests from senior marketing and sales staff, and administering tasks relating to the company’s participation at industry events.
Typical Job Functions Include:
- Using creative software resources to design marketing materials, including brochures, catalogs, flyers, application notes, white papers, posters, and both print and digital advertisements.
- Modifying, styling, and analyzing graphical elements for a consistent, aesthetically rich presentation of content and the Lake Shore brand.
- Providing graphic design and administrative support to company sales department as needed.
- Working with others to create product diagrams and charts for a clear presentation of technical concepts.
- Liaison with outside agencies and industry publications to ensure a timely, correct delivery of files.
- Working with internal staff and partner agencies to design specialty sales and marketing collateral.
- Assist with managing content and structure of the company’s website and intranet, working with others to ensure a consistent look and ease of usability and navigation for all pages.
- Work with department staff to design web pages and landing pages for device responsiveness.
- At the direction of the Marketing Manager, complete registrations, arrange travel, and coordinate the shipment of displays and marketing collateral for industry trade shows.
- Photograph products and product applications and use editing software to prepare photos for layout.
- Provide graphical and technical support for company webinars and other web-based events.
Qualified candidates will possess the following:
- At least a bachelor’s degree in a field related to visual communications
- Strong visual communication, analytical, organizational, and problem-solving skills
- Experience creating marketing collateral and web content.
- The ability to produce high-quality materials in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficiency in Adobe InDesign/Photoshop/Illustrator and MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint, and a knowledge of HTML and CSS programming. SharePoint, Sitefinity, and/or HubSpot experience a plus
- Comfort making presentations and interacting with internal staff and external industry contacts.
- An interest in Lake Shore’s technology and the scientific instrument industry
Lake Shore offers a work-life balance with challenging assignments, a focus on health and wellness, social activities, and community outreach. We offer our employees a competitive compensation and benefits package. We are a drug and tobacco free company.
Learn more about Lake Shore Cryotronics by visiting our website at www.lakeshore.com – and also visit our Facebook and LinkedIn sites.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Disabled/Veterans