The Marketing & Communication Specialist for our internal agency works closely with the Director of Marketing to develop and implement strategic campaigns that drive sales for our brands: Petro Hospitality, Together & Company, Sweet Carrot, Kitties Cakes, High Line Car House and The Fives.
The Marketing & Communication Specialist is a customer service focused marketing professional. They can work independently to complete assignments but enjoy collaborating with clients to understand target demographics and set campaign goals that feed business objectives. The specialist can discern each brand’s distinct audiences and KPIs to deliver appropriate marketing tactics and messaging. This person is organized, and business minded. They can see the big picture, understanding how effective marketing tactics impact business objectives, while implementing various communication efforts simultaneously.
The Marketing & Communication Specialist is flexible, results focused and highly creative. They are a natural writer, strong communicator and a talented delegator with the ability to hold others accountable to deadlines. The specialist has a desire to produce excellent results for the team, is passionate about our brands and is guided by our company values: do what it takes, love what you do, have fun doing it, leave it better than you found it, all for one- one for all.
The responsibilities for this position include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing to write and implement campaigns that meet larger marketing objectives.
- Manage campaign, promotional, social media and content calendars and implement tactics.
- Maintain consistent brand voice for all clients.
- Study demographics for each line of business.
- Perform market and competitive assessments.
- Write copy for all marketing efforts and collateral including: blog posts, web pages, sales tools, advertisements, emails, and internal communication tactics.
- Interpret analytics to make tactical improvements.
- Submit requests to designers for marketing assets and collateral.
- Manage social media accounts for all brands.
- Recruit, mentor and manage marketing interns following the Marketing Internship process.
- Plan marketing events with assistance from Event Partners.
- Manage and maintain inventory of marketing collateral.
- Related degree and 3 years of marketing and communication experience.
- Experience implementing and managing marketing campaigns.
- Experience placing ads on Google Adwords and Facebook for Business, with knowledge of key analytics.
- Strong copy writing skills with documented proof of creative writing experience.
- Knowledge of social media platforms, current applications, trends and upcoming changes.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Solid knowledge of digital analytics and KPIs.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, all social media platforms and Google Business applications.
- Agency experience
- Knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite applications, Squarespace, and Mailchimp
- Experienced in Google Analytics
- Event planning knowledge
- Experience collaborating with photographers, videographers, designers