Job Title: Marketing Coordinator
Type: Full Time
Organization: ProMusica Chamber Orchestra
ProMusica Mission: To deliver a world-class chamber orchestra experience through innovative programming, audience intimacy, exceptional talent, and artistic excellence.
ProMusica Vision: By experiencing the joy of ProMusica, people will become more engaged, inspired, and more connected to the world around them.
ProMusica Chamber Orchestra is seeking a creative, enthusiastic, and driven marketer to join the team to support the organization’s marketing and communication initiatives. This position will serve as content creator, lead manager for distribution of digital content, and assists in other production within the department. The role requires a strong writer, content strategist, and producer to support ProMusica’s overall goals of driving attendance and engagement, as well as increasing overall brand awareness. This individual reports to the Director of Marketing and will also support in various day-to-day needs.
Major Areas of Responsibility:
- Serve as primary manager of all social media accounts, creating content and schedules
- Plan and execute email marketing campaigns
- Work closely with contractors to facilitate digital advertising campaigns
- Maintain content and manage updates for ProMusica’s website, including monitoring Google Analytics and working on SEO
- Identify opportunities to expand digital marketing efforts to help achieve goals
- Writing short and long form copy for emails, social media, website (including blog posts)
- Create visual content for a variety of digital platforms, collaborating with designers, photographers, and videographers
- Generate new content ideas and see them through execution
- Serve as editor of concert program books, working with a contracted designer
- Tracking and analyzing effectiveness of marketing efforts across the department
- Work closely with Patron Services & Marketing Associate for management of lists
- Manage marketing department deadlines and develop tasks calendars
- Represent ProMusica at concerts and events
- Other general administrative duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree preferred and 2+ years of experience in nonprofit or corporate marketing and communications
- Demonstrate a strong interest in digital marketing and overall tech-savvy, with experience in content creation and storytelling for various digital media platforms
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Have an eye for design with knowledge of design principals and experience working with the Adobe Creative Suite (specifically InDesign and Photoshop)
- Exceptional attention to detail and commitment to quality.
- Superior organizational and time management skills with the ability to prioritize duties to meet deadlines, while working both independently an as a team player
- Comfort working in a fast-paced rapidly changing environment
- Knowledge of orchestral and classical music a strong plus
- Flexibility to work outside normal office hours for concerts/events, with reliable access to a vehicle for transportation needs
To Apply: Please email cover letter, resume, and 2-3 work samples (including at least one writing sample and one design sample) to: Brittany Lockman, Director of Marketing at firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please. Deadline to apply is March 13, 2020.
ProMusica is 37 musicians from all over the country who are redefining what it means to be a chamber orchestra. Led by Music Director Danzmayr and Creative Partner, renowned violinist Vadim Gluzman, our vision is to engage, inspire, and connect people to the world around them through the joy of ProMusica. The orchestra both honors the classical traditions and champions the contemporary, with a deep commitment to new works, commissions and premieres. www.promusicacolumbus.org