Ideal candidate overview
You’re motivated by growth and curious by nature—making marketing the agency as it evolves a natural fit. You’re comfortable and confident in the questions you ask and the responses you give. You have a bit of an entrepreneurial spirit and find energy in the opportunity to be part of building something special and unique.
You are intuitive and are a creative problem-solver. You’re thoughtful in all interactions with clients and internal teams. You can grasp the big picture quickly, provide quality consultation to team members and partners in an ‘off the cuff’ way, and are always thinking of the next opportunity to hook prospects, deepen the client relationship and influence the organization. Your fast connection between data and action and robust energy helps the agency convert prospects into clients and sets us up for success to deliver on our core purpose: we’re serious about helping people shine.
You are skilled at understanding the nuances of our target audiences and identifying needs and opportunities to influence where to reach them, how and when they think of treetree—with the ultimate goal of building more revenue for the agency. With this skill set, you will be tapped to participate in agency special projects that center on growth. You will partner closely with the Co-Founder and CEO and lock arms with the new business and creative team.
You are motivated by growing the agency. You feel successful when you’ve won trust from prospects and clients. You feel connected with the internal team when you can serve up an eager new client with a strong rapport already built. You win when the team is stronger because of your contribution.
- Strategic planning: Work with CEO to develop and hone a strategy and budget to generate more leads and convert more prospects to clients. Work with your counterparts to hone the metrics and data to understand what’s working and what’s not to make iterative changes and test/learn. Create sub marketing plans for each line of business, making sure business development and client service teams have the desired materials to do their jobs to the best of their ability
- Social Presence and treetree blog: Actively manage all treetree social media channels with special emphasis on LinkedIn and Twitter. Spearhead the development of a content calendar, determine need for additional creative resources to execute, post, manage community, engage additional followers, participate in LinkedIn Groups and oversee SEO and paid campaigns. Grow base of followers on Get Your Mind Bright newsletter, promote on IG
- Hubspot/Website/Email Marketing: maintain and maximize the tool, work with and alert business development team with critical information, update dashboards and report on results. Develop and deploy ongoing email marketing campaign. Learn website CMS system, make ongoing updates, tweaks to content and add new pages as data reveals opportunities to fine-tune and enhance
- Process: Continue to refine and reinforce our operational process for business development. Participate in internal business development team meetings. Report on overall pipeline health and other metrics
- Thought leadership and awards: Participate in agency initiatives that promote the benefits of B2B giants using treetree for Creative Firepower through content, social media campaigns, opportunities for award entries, speaking opportunities, etc. Manage special projects like developing new sales collateral, proposals, case studies, media relations, etc.
- Excel in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment
- Familiarity with the marketing/communications/creative agency space (whether from the agency world or as the direct client of agencies)
- Understanding of content marketing as a sales tool that fills the funnel with inbound leads
- Experience developing strategic recommendations and marketing plans for b2b and b2c clients
- Experience with HubSpot and website management
- Ability to demonstrate exceptional interpersonal skills that have resulted in collaborative business relationships of trust, confidence, and results
- Knowledge of sales principles, practices, tactics, tools and developing value proposition with customers, target audience segmentation, A/B testing, etc.
- Excellent persuasive and creative writing skills. Must be able to convey the treetree brand tone and voice without oversight
Apply via email at email@example.com
treetree is an equal opportunity employer, and we value diversity. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit and business need.