The Media Connections Associate is responsible for understanding the digital media landscape and the ad technologies necessary to implement, track and report on digital media campaigns. This individual will be responsible for supporting the media planning/buying teams on all elements related to digital creative specifications, pixel implementation, campaign trafficking, cross-platform paid social execution and reporting. This individual will also be responsible for staying abreast of evolving industry and media landscape, including research, emerging trends, evolving social platforms and brand safety updates to provide insight to both media teams and client (as required).
Our ideal candidate is a digital media enthusiast who can think strategically, has strong organizational skills and the ability to identify issues that need to be prioritized or resolved as well as a clear understanding of best practices for executing campaigns.
- Manage trafficking of all ad campaigns, including creative QC, tag creation and implementation, monitoring, troubleshooting, and management of vendor operational needs.
- Schedule placements, ads, and creatives as necessary throughout life of campaigns. Embed additional survey, audience measurement, verification, and other tracking components. Create ad tags and ensure delivery of quality information for media decisions.
- Perform daily management of paid social campaigns which includes campaign launches, budget management, bid management, analytics tracking and reporting, and optimizations.
- Collect creative/technical specifications from sites for all creative units, including sizes, technical capabilities, traffic deadlines, etc.
- Maintain responsibility for timely delivery of reporting that combines multiple data sources to produce valuable business insights. Utilize or quickly develop understanding of technology in order to pull and combine data from different sources.
- Remains knowledgeable and up to date on emerging technologies and proactively makes recommendations to internal team members where necessary.
- Distribute ad tags, trackers, and creative assets to all sites and publishers.
- Create and manage floodlight tags to ensure proper conversion tracking.
- Manage vendor pixels for on-site tracking.
- QA campaign setup, creative, floodlight tags, and vendor pixels.
- Excels in cross-team communication to report campaign insights and also troubleshoot campaign, creative, data gathering, and tracking issues.
- Complete other duties, tasks and activities as they arise.
- Obtain various certifications when necessary.
- This is an entry-level position that requires an understanding of the digital media, social media and creative landscape.
- Understanding of Doubleclick Campaign Manager, Google platforms (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio), Facebook Ads Manager, LinkedIn and Twitter Campaign Manager.
- Knowledge of digital campaign management, reporting (designing, preparing and presenting), and optimizations.
- Ability to take initiative and assume responsibility, consistently meet tight deadlines and handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Holds superb organizational and communication skills.
- Skill set includes excellent proofreading skills, attention to detail, flexibility and follow-through.
- Desire to understand and provide insights from campaign data.
- Data-driven individual with effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills with an ability to present information to small groups.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MAC and Google Platforms.
- BS/BA Business Management, Marketing, Media Studies, Communications or related.
To apply, please submit your cover letter and resume for this position here: https://careers-fahlgrenmortine.icims.com/jobs/1469/media-connections-associate/job
Please, no phone calls. Relocation assistance will not be provided.
Fahlgren Mortine is an Equal Opportunity Employer.